Visit the Great Liberator, Os!

HNT_1 For advanced HNTers: the-otherhnt

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

HNT #41 - Take a Good Last Look @ my 'Stache

To start off with a Half-Nekkid pic, I started thinking about going completely Nekkid -- on my upper lip, anyway. (I won't admit to anything some of you may think I've posted on the OTHER HNT from time to time, LOL!)

So I took a survey via text-message by some of the young women I'd like to bed someday and SURVEY SAID..... "Shave that sucker!!" (In nicer words, of course. One special ladyfriend was sure I'd look younger -- that doesn't matter to ME except as it matters to HER! LOL.) I imagine you can guess what role will be consigned to my mustache & beard trimmer for the foreseeable future, eh? Of course, I'm willing to share it with any of my survey participants & even give THEM a good buzz as they might desire. I'm sure the suggester mentioned above would enjoy it -- I'll show you before closing the sexy souvenir she got for me in Cozumel 2 weeks ago. I think it's a means of communicating something to me indirectly (like women are wont to do on the planet Venus) that we'd both like to do with each other before it's all over! But I'll give you some time to wonder what it is.

I have a great need to put some time into getting my beautiful golden Harley w/ sidecar working again. I only got 3 short rides on it before the 4th ride went about 20 yards up the street and quit on me! I think the battery is dead, but this starts what I knew I'd eventually have to do -- learn how to fix my own damn bike! So far, I've found the speedometer doesn't work (hopefully, I'll get some free advice on connecting it), the front cylinder was backfiring (now, I push the choke off earlier), and I still haven't replaced the rubber peg on the left-foot gear shift (I've had the replacement piece for 2 weeks.) One of my very sexxy WingHouse girls asked me last night when she was going to get that ride in the sidecar she made me promise her -- Gulp! I damn sure better get it all fixed while we still have sunny days and no hurricane warnings, eh? (June 1 starts Hurricane Season in the Gulf of Mexico.)

Speaking of WingHouse, Cinco de Mayo (yesterday) WAS one of the 5 big "Dress-Up Days" @ WH held on holidays throughout the year. The bartenders and servers (all good-looking, young women) get to use some creativity, but also often buy expensive undergarments for outerwear in place of uniforms on those days. Tips can vary (their WH base pay is only $3.50/hour) & only 4 girls win money prizes during the 14-hour workday. A beautiful red corset cost one top bartender $70 and she only won $50 for 2nd place on her shift while 10 other bartenders & servers won nothing. Hopefully, the increased clientele left bigger tips for some but one server (who I'm sure tends to "poor-mouth" me on bad tip days) complained she had made only $50 on a 5-hour shift with 3 hours left and no new customers to wait on.

Silently I thought, that's STILL over $2 an hour more than my 25-year-old son made after 3 years as a midnight security guard with his H.S. diploma and a state license requiring training and weapons certification. THESE girls are primo lookers but they definitely have it easier than most others their age. When these girls turn 25 & start to lose their tip-worthy youthful looks, many seem to switch to something serious, careerwise, besides work in a bar&grill half their waking lives, and partying-hearty nightly in other bars & nightclubs when they are not working. The lack of academic concern here could be a sign that they come from "working class" families and/or have had difficulty in school themselves. But they're all very pretty and most have very nice personalities (to say nothing at all about being "sexy as hell")!

Speaking of which, it's time to reveal my mystery guest brought back from Cozumel by my "# 2" WH bartender on a cruise there with her bf. Actually, a PAIR of action figures... Go figure!




NOTE: There's no mustache on the little male fucker on this shooter!
What do you think this means for me? Really, tell me!

















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always amazed at the number of women who vote for mustaches to go! I *love* mustaches, and beards. Of course, it's always very cool to see how different someone looks with a change like the shaving of a mustache.

NoOne said...

Mustaches can feel good in all the right places =)

Richard, Shhh... said...

ALIS & MS L -- Dammit, I needed to hear that earlier, LOL!
Obviously, the ladies in my survey haven't let me put it in any of the right places except maybe their cheeks & necks so far. I may have to talk them into it after I put my bare lips there first -- then I can GROW on them. HAIR, I mean. LOL & HHNT XOXOX

Lil Bit said...

Are ya gonna share an "after the shave" pic, too? ;)

Best of luck getting the Harley back on the road & HHNT! =)

Richard, Shhh... said...

Hey, LIL BIT! Of course, I am! Already took pics yesterday as I was half-nekkid sunbathing in the yard in a male thong!!!

(Not really so daring, I had the thong under my trunks and once laying down, I pulled the trunks off enough to expose it. I was bravely hidden from view except for a 10-degree sector-view of a street with minimal traffic.) Guess I shoulda gotten a pic of the thong, huh? Maybe, next time...