Visit the Great Liberator, Os!

HNT_1 For advanced HNTers: the-otherhnt

Saturday, May 9, 2009

HNT #42 - Newly Nekkid Lips in the Sunshine State

There are shadows on my face cuz it's a damn bright day in sunny Tampa Bay! You can still make out my upper lip which no one has seen bare as a modern babe's hoo-haw in somewhere between 10 and 20 years! So if my WingHouse favorites are tuned in, I hope this will get me the Kiss On the Lips (KOL) I've been taunted about! If not, then WTF?!

Seriously--I'm from Mars, you quixotic Venusians! For ONCE, be direct and tell me what I have to do short of getting arrested! Probably what will work is when I get tired of being so damned frustrated, and just lose interest! Then, you'll be ready to play... HA! Be forewarned, I'm a bulldog and hold on much longer than I should for my own good. But once I quit, that's it! I fuckin' quit and you won't get another chance to misuse me. It's smarter to get sincere & honest with me sooner rather than later!

At least, I HAVE given my readers here a half-way "decent" bunch of skin to discuss this week - LOL! I do NOT smoke dope so if my nipples sit atop normal size male boobs, you'll forgive me? FYI, cannabis enlargens MALE boobs not female boobs -- Sorry, Ladies! Not to worry -- just show us ur boobs nekkid and we'll LOVE them, regardless! The Creator never made Boobie DNA that male DNA would kick outta bed if she were WITH him.... So just figure that way and show us ur tits! Or eMail ME pics and request a personalized, original mini-poem in their honor that I will compose for a trade. (Would u let me post them anonymously on this Blogsite too? Please verbalize a little permission slip to "come" with the pics, OK? U can share more than ur boobies if you like -- if you DON'T want to remain anonymous, be sure to specify the name or title you want me to credit as the donor of your beautiful parts-pics, please!

Maybe next week, I'll lose my tanning-booth virginity and give you the inside view of me as a G-string virgin, too, showing more than today's thong WOULD'VE shown you, LOL. BTW, if you have tats too, be sure to use SPF45+ directly on your tats before getting hit by the sun. There are some handy chapstick-style SPF applicators which allow you to apply only to the tatted lines. Black ink doesn't seem to be "burned out" as badly by the sun as colors do--but, still, a suntan reduces the contrast between lighter skin and the visibility of tattoo ink. No SPF means you'll have to have your colors re-inked before long if you become careless as a sun bunny. Hmmm, I hope they allow SPF lotions on the tanning beds.

5 comments:

Evening said...

I like the new look!! And love your ink.

HHNT.

NoOne said...

Well it's definitely a good look on you =)

Autumn said...

you've got very interesting tattoos. cool post!

happy HNT

{{ d a n i m o }} said...

"bare as a modern babe's hoo haw"? LMFAO! i love it! xD the phrasing and the hairless lip. ;) love the tats too! hhnt!

Richard, Shhh... said...

Happy HNT to ALL the lovely ladies who stop here! Even more SHE who leaves me a little love letter -- ILU2!

EVENING - Thanks for the feedback cuz guys never hear whether their looks are likable or not. (That's like-able; I dunno about LICK-able.. maybe not today! LOL)

MS L - Thanks for your feedback too "CUZ again." I'm getting my over-confidence up & Ur helping!

AUTUMN - Thanks, too! I waited 30 years to get my first tat & had some significant history to express. There will be MORE but I'm trying to confine them to a left half-sleeve. Kind of tough as we get more ideas, eh? There's another tatty by my titty on the underside close to my heart.

{{DANIMO}} - I'm charmed I sorta rang ur chimes cuz I liked discovering that phrase too! Ur feedback is VALUABLE to my writing cuz it confirmed my intuition! I must confess I've only seen "bare hoo haws" in pics so far altho I have high hopes of matching MY hairless lips to other hairless lips soon! But, Shhh... and you can STILL send me PICS! HHNT!