This sweet young mom has been committed to the relationship with her baby's Daddy, and very patiently has been waiting him out while she works WH, goes to school to become a Registered Nurse (smart & doing very well there), partying only occasionally with her close friends, and giving great care to her little girl & her fiance!
I am very happy for this nice couple, and it's good to see their relationship come to fruition. She just got her engagement ring (a full carat!) on Sunday and I'd love to show you her pic with ear-to-ear beautiful happy-smile! I promised her anonymity though but, rest assured, her pretty, smiling face IS inspiring and infectiously makes one instantly happy at HER happiness!
I love this pic! It does two things with opposite ends of my life! It reminds me of the first diamond ring I ever gave a girl I loved, and it reminds me of the LAST diamond ring I ever gave another girl I loved as she finally becomes truly independent from a serious ex-bf relationship!

5 comments:
That was such a sweet story! :) How beautiful is that! Thank you for sharing that story, makes you truly belive in the happily ever afters.
Happy HNT!
xoxo
AWW!!! :D i'm so happy for the both of you! what great parents your little girl is gonna grow up with. she might actually turn out normal. :P
happy full-carat hnt, you two!
LAURIE & DANIMO - Thanks Ladies, I'll pass the compliments & good wishes on! Sorry this is rushed -- I've been out & occupied all day, came home to see Survivor Tocantin on CBS and have to go out again.
Yet, I was afraid I missed someone's generous commments and am glad I checked in B4 running off again at 8PM! HHNT, All! OXOXO
Cute...
Happy belated HNT!
MAEVE - Thanks & welcommme back! Commme again soon. Comme tu veux!
HHNT XOXOX
Post a Comment