Visit the Great Liberator, Os!

HNT_1 For advanced HNTers: the-otherhnt

Monday, June 2, 2008

HNT #21 - Looking for Commando WH Girls

Here's another chance for ladies to get a cool WingHouse (WH) tank top for summer. You don't have to go Commando to get it but you MAY!


Just send me a real sexy pic in eMail (RichardShhh@aol.com) and tell me whether I can post it or keep it private. (I always need more anonymous pics to post @ the top right of this blog.) Or send me a not-too-sexy pic now, and your snailMail address and shirt-size wanted and PROMISE to send me a good one of you in the Commando Camo, K?

These things will probably sell out fast at WH, so don't hesitate to tell me your size and send me something sexy ASAP! First come, first served (while supply lasts). I'd love to post it but I won't unless you say OK! You might wanna post it on YOUR blog or scandalize us anonymously with one on The Other HNT! Be Creative with this tank: Say More with Less!

9 comments:

Naughty K said...

I'll be emailing you...

LushlyMe said...

Strangely enough I have no photos but in the words of Bill Murray "I rarely wear underwear... and when I do it is usually something unusual"

Richard, Shhh... said...

Great, K! -- I LOVE seeing ur Naughty Bits!

Lushly, sounds like you're perfect for this shirt then! ;-)

Be sure to tell me sizes for 50-50 shirt and mailing address too. I COULD send it to your work if u want to protect home address.

boo said...

I already emailed you... soon I will email you again! (After I post my HNT... I'm sloooooooooooow today).

Richard, when do we get to see YOU wearing the tank? ;0)

Richard, Shhh... said...

Ah so, Buddha Sarah...
You DO get first dibs on Going Commando for me! Now you want ME to Go Commando for you? It seems only fair so you may see this actual former Air-Commando bottomless in camo before long. Oh wait, you HAVE seen me Commando already on The Other HNT! Not enough to keep you happy? (Here's where I wait for you to BEG ME FOR IT! LOL)

These shirts are cut for women tho so I'm gonna havta get out my own camo for next week. HEY, u saw me "Commando" back in my vasectomy article, too! I didn't think Buddhists got so attached to physical things! ;-)

boo said...

I wouldn't say I was attached to it so much; more that I have a strong appreciation for the human form. ;0)

Richard, Shhh... said...

Boo(Duh) Sarah, you ARE quick on the uptake! Glad ur back so soon! Also glad you appreciate my human form altho I WAS hoping you were getting attached to it. ;-)

Evening said...

Waving at you Richard.

Richard, Shhh... said...

Hey, Maureen, I just waved back on your blog & asked what size U were waving at me for? See, u can wear THIS one @ home & feel like ur in FLA again! ;-)