Visit the Great Liberator, Os!

HNT_1 For advanced HNTers: the-otherhnt

Monday, June 30, 2008

HNT #25: Take an old bird to Lunch or let him take YOU!


Young Bird: Fred. That's his Canadian name in my nice Florida MH Park. I prefer to call him, "Igor!" The human snowbirds are all back up north in Canada & N. US. (Hurricane chickens!) So this is Igor until Thanksgiving when our hurricane season ends. (Igor/Fred prefers Canadian bacon w/ which my snowbird neighbor lady across the street lovingly spoiled him.) It must be a health food in Thunder Bay but I wonder about the arterial health of their egrets there.




Old Bird: Moi! Just after I shaved my beard and discovered a double chin lurking in this pic -- Oh No!! Back to the beard!!
Well, it's been a year & I've lost more weight so I've trimmed the beard into a Van Gogh/goatee. Charlene, take note of the double-e on the end of your 2nd favorite word--I don't want you mistaking my intentions for those of your horny friend out West! I kinda like how u talk, though! ;-)

SO... It's been months since any of my preferred birds (WH chics) have taken me to lunch (I always pay) & I'm taking applications for lunch dates. Ya GOTTA eat! A Margarita or beer may be involved, if you like. I'm getting kinda tired of Mexican food at Aunt Chilada's & the snoopy waiter who intrudes into my rendezvous WAY too much! How about something French... or Greek? Yeah, THAT's it! Even SOUNDS sexier!! Happy HNT, Gringos!

(PS: Estoy muy triste que no puedo estudiar espanol con mi Querida en la universidad! Pero muy buena suerte con la prueba de miercoles!)

11 comments:

Elisa said...

Mmm. I love margaritas!

HHNT! :)

http://fairyflutters.wordpress.com/

I don't use blogger anymore but your blog doesn't anon comments so I can't link to mine. :P

Baby said...

Too bad I'll be in Miami - or otherwise, I'd pop in and have some wings with the Handsome Old Bird in that photo!! :) Have a safe and happy 4th of July!!!!! Happy HNT!!!

Greg and Sheryl said...

You're looking good! Happy HNT!

Richard, Shhh... said...

Elisa - I have a jug of mix cold in my fridge right now! Love ur sexy pic today -- Viva el 4 de Julio! Y HHNT!

Baby - Thanks, Dear! Too bad about Miami -- Raincheck? HHNT/4th!

Greg & Sheryl - Thanks mucho! I'll miss seeing the roadrace up Pike's Peak on the 4th. Mostly, the gf's in halter-tops! Fun & a cheap drunk @ hi-altitude! HHNT/4th!

Lapis Ruber said...

Happy Fourth and Happy HNT.

boo said...

Richard: This old bird looks just fine to me! Margaritas are my favorite. Why don't you write more like this when you comment? I like the real intelligent you better than the OMG UR so HawTT you.

Madame X said...

Happy HNT!

Johanne said...

Fun post!!
HHNT!

Richard, Shhh... said...

Lapis - HHNT and Happy 4th, too!

Buddha, Dear - I have lost 2 intelligent posts to you here & damned if I know Y! So let me just thank you for your sweet words & see if I can con you out of another Hott pic?! ;-) And for YOU, I'll always have Margaritas ready! REALLY! Do they make health-food Margaritas?

Madame - And Happy 4th of July!

Lapin de la Mer - Glad it was good for YOU, too! Heureux Jour de l'Independence!

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Eh, who needs a new bird when the old bird is looking great? :)

Happy HNT!

Richard, Shhh... said...

Thanks, Ms Super-Sexy (er, I mean Ms Inc)! You flatter an old bird's old bird into liftoff, again! How about a formation flight some day? ;-) HHNT, Darlin'!