WH Girls have showier decolletage on view! The beer is colder! The wings are better & healthier! WH wings are naked (skin and fat removed) & available "grilled" as well as in various other ways with many, tasty WH sauces. WH has MUCH more than wings -- Big Screen TVs w/ sports events including free pay-per-view for customers, many brands of beer on/off-tap, a full liquor bar, and GORGEOUS FEMALE SERVERS AND BARTENDERS! Happy Hours are from 4-7 PM, M-F!
Even buy yourself or your favorite girl one of many souvenir WH shirts with cutesy, catchy sayings (or for a bartender's surprise tip)! You might get a nice hug or 2 out of it before you leave -- I did!
Oops! Again I almost forgot to wish you a Happy HNT!

7 comments:
Damn....I want that shirt so badly, lol!
:)
HHNT!!!
We hope one opens soon in Austin so we can drop by the next time we visit Greg's mom. Happy HNT anniversary!
That shirt is awesome. Happy HNT!
i love the shirt, i'd wear it!
HHNT
Thank you so much for your comment on my first HNT post! The human form is so beautiful and raw - and real life nekkidness is the best kind.
Vixen -- Come & get it! :) xoxoxox
Naughty -- I always love ur signature lace panties! Leave 'em on MY site anytime... H3HNT!
Greg & Sheryl -- the website shows franchises available (I heard it's $1M to open) Seems like DFW is stealin' Austin's primacy--Ker WAS a Dallas Cowboy before he started WH's tho.
Amorous & Mads -- First, take ur shirts off, get in line behind Vixen, & send Hot Girl digital pics for ME &/or "The Other HNT" -- DEAL?
Boo(Duh) & Naughty & Sheryl -- same offer to U, 2! Deal-makers among u have to send me their mail address & shirt-size & sexy Hot Girl pics too! Woo-Hoo!
Post a Comment