This week, I'll post my chest pic as seen before I get the upcoming double-bypass for which I finally got a briefing from a cardiac surgeon. I had intended to post the new center to my WingHouse tat wings but I didn't get to add the stylized Sagittarius symbol yet. It will be a red outline on a pink background: You figure what the symbolism signifies! But my blood thinner has to be stopped before the tat addition, and I need the bypass operation to be done first!Wednesday, May 30, 2007
HNT #2: Pre-Bypass Chest (scarless)
This week, I'll post my chest pic as seen before I get the upcoming double-bypass for which I finally got a briefing from a cardiac surgeon. I had intended to post the new center to my WingHouse tat wings but I didn't get to add the stylized Sagittarius symbol yet. It will be a red outline on a pink background: You figure what the symbolism signifies! But my blood thinner has to be stopped before the tat addition, and I need the bypass operation to be done first!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Good luck with everything, and Happy HNT!
Good luck with the operation. My dad had a triple 3 years ago and the scar is still nice and bright pink. But at least he's still here . . . HHNT!
I hate the idea of you having to have surgery. Get better soon and hurry back.
Nice chest! Good luck with your surgery. Happy HNT!
Thank you, ladies, for all your good wishes! I will be able to do more than I have for a very long time after this surgery & recovery (if u know what I mean)! ;-)
Feel free to form a line & watch for some wild future HHNTs!! XOXOXOX
PS: Was released from hospital yesterday into Home Health Care. Nurse will check in for next 3+ days and insurance covers it. Still very weak. 5 minute talks tire me & I need to catch my breath, then. Chest still hurts but percocets working well! Have my bypass chest scar now! Don't know when I'll be able to post tho. Soon? Next week?
Post a Comment