Visit the Great Liberator, Os!

HNT_1 For advanced HNTers: the-otherhnt

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Ta-Daaa! Free at Last! My HNT Blog.

Just a quick "Welcome Here!" as I institute this place of refuge for myself & a few others who might desire to post "H.N.T." via this Blog if they have no other platform to use. I will be learning much from scratch about the mechanics of it, so please be patient with my learning curve and responses. This WILL take some time....

If you made it here, you probably know that "HNT" is Osbasso's brilliant, sexy creation which has grown phenomenally since its inception in May, 2005. HNT is a beautiful depiction of Freedom & Expression and more! Check Os' guidelines in a link I'll post later, & let's have some fun + personal growth + enjoyment of beauty. We'll probably feel freer as well as closer to each other, too!

BTW, let's keep this info on the "Down Low" for now & anonymous, & share the info freely only with others who would probably be supportive and intrigued with "HNT," OK? You probably already know that HNT stands for "Half-Nekkid Thursday!" Read Osbasso to learn more. Click Osbasso to enjoy more!

READ/CLICK "OSBASSO'S H.N.T." : http://osbasso.blogspot.com

2 comments:

wildflower said...

I'm glad to see you start posting sweetie. Can't wait to see the pics. ;)

Richard, Shhh... said...

Wildflower, I need help getting my pic up! I keep trying & may have to contact Blogger. And thanks for initiating me, Lover!