Visit the Great Liberator, Os!

HNT_1 For advanced HNTers: the-otherhnt

Monday, June 4, 2007

HNT #3: The Best of The Best @ WingHouse, 2006

This is going up early 'cause I may be too busy this Thursday gettin' ready for Da Bypass Duo (or Trio). It oughta keep you occupied while I'm in recovery for a few weeks, too. If I can reach a computer, I know it will keep ME occupied! And motivated to finish Recovery! HHNT!

(BTW, I not only LOVE most of these girls, I'm FRIENDS with them! A couple are EXCEPTIONALLY special!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sexy!!

HHNT

Bsoholic said...

awesome compilation! :)

Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

well done

happy hnt

Bunny said...

Gorgeous girls!

Snow White said...

Pretty girls! I can see where this might aid you in healing. Good luck! I'll be waiting to hear how you're doing.

xox

Snow White said...

You're in my thoughts. Hope things are going well! xox

Snow White said...

Hmmm... I keep checkin' in, hoping for an update... still thinkin' about you hoping things are going well.

Richard, Shhh... said...

Thanks for everyone's interest & good wishes! I'm doing many more things now during recovery because of new home health nurses and physical therapists who make 4 - 5 extra two-hour appointments for me each week! AND I'm still very weak home alone since last Monday after a week in the hospital. The recovery pain is severe & constant enough to authorize percocet (opioids) to control it. And my sleep is still irregular enough that I got a draft post up for awhile until I became dissatisfied enough to pull it for further revision. But I hope to have something up before next HNT! ;-) [I can't drive for another 6 weeks -- You can figure from that on my strength and heart pain levels right now... It gets a little better each day though!]