Visit the Great Liberator, Os!

HNT_1 For advanced HNTers: the-otherhnt

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

HNT #43 - At Wing House w/ my #1 Girl & Bartender


Happy Mid-May Memorial Day!

I'll write more later cuz I have to straighten house now for my older son who's planning on driving down Thurs from Tallahassee. At least this time, I got a week's notice & will be able to make it presentable for him. (Not good enough for my WH ladies yet, but it's a start!)

My former Marine neighbor just got some great news and discovered an insurance policy from his old US Marshal days which is worth a cash value of $33,000 today! A Godsend to him! Money he has sorely needed for YEARS! So HE's talking about moving out of this MH Park which has gone downhill due to a bad new owner who just wants to sell it for a profit when the economy takes an upswing over the next 2-3 years! We owners of doublewide mobile homes will only get $3000 for our $10-15,000 investment as the MH's are too old by law to move, and will have to be destroyed if the next owner wants to build condo's here as we all figure. (A singlewide owner gets $1800).


I dread moving again but I told my friend to let me know how the prices are in his preferred "target park" nearer his kids' home. It IS nearer to the Dunedin causeway and beaches and fun activities. My biggest problem will probably be having to store my motorcycle in a Public Storage unit as most MH Parks won't allow motorcycles belonging to park residents. An old rule on fixed-income MH owners that ought to change if gas prices stay high. But it probably won't as there are old prejudices and old stereotypes among the ancient majority of owners in these Parks.


I hope you noticed this pic above taken last week with my #1 Favorite Bartender and Goddess of the Female Gender! I am strictly adhering to personal standards of not publishing pics here of friends without their permission but..... Maybe if I print out today's blog for her, she'll see that nothing here would cause her difficulty. (I dunno how she perceives the extra Craig's List pics of girls I DON'T know & which I post to spice up my blog for ur reading. They ARE clearly marked as Craig's List Advertisers, aren't they? In spite of how little I left in this pic, you can tell my #1 is "a very sexy girl from her head down to her toenails!" (There is a very sexy pic of her toenails I dream of her letting me show you, but I doubt it'll ever happen.) ;-) But, maybe, SOMEDAY...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

Take care Sweet Man!!

Happy HNT!!!

Richard, Shhh... said...

LAURIE - Thanks, Dear, Happy HNT & Memorial Day weekend to YOU! I'm gonna go put my flag up right now & fly it through Monday!! (My son's actually gonna make the 5 hour trip by car to visit in spite of bad rainy weather! I'll be happy. Hope you are too, cuz U r the Sweetie!)

Maeve said...

That kind of sucks!
And no more mustache!
Happy belated HNT!

Richard, Shhh... said...

MAEVE - Bienvenue! Great to see U again! The rain is a mixed blessing for us cuz we've had a drought -- I pray for safe trips!

AND if you like hair on my face, I COULD grow it again 4U! I'll start B4 I leave for the Maritimes but that could be a while! A la prochaine! ("Desirer" is the word!)
HHNT XOXOX

{{ d a n i m o }} said...

i only see a picture of you in this entry but that's enough for me. ;) hehe just from what's left of her i can already tell how sexy she is. i hope she gives you permission to post more! ^_^

i'm glad your friend was able to reap the benefits of an old policy! i wish i heard more stories like that nowadays! oi. and you better not let that dumb owner swindle you out of your investment! money makes idiots so greedy! *sigh*

*hugs*

happy belated hnt, richard! :)

Richard, Shhh... said...

Hi, DANIMO! Thanks for ur nice comments here (I like el piel you've been showing, too! YUMMY!)

My #1 WH Bartender IS a very sexy girl but she doesn't let everyone know what she lets ME know... So, I dunno if she'll show more. But she could rock MY socks off!

And by FL law, the park owner has the right to sell if she can get a buyer at HER price. We are at her mercy, mostly! We ARE trying to dicker (not "dick her") to get a resident-owned-park out of the deal!

!Abrazos y Besos, Chula! HHNT

{{ d a n i m o }} said...

well dang, that's a nasty law! good to know though; one of my roommates is moving back to florida soon and i think he was planning to live mobile. i hope you're the victors in this battle!

y gracias! le gustas mi piel tambien. ^_^ hehe

Richard, Shhh... said...

DANIMO - I should mention that's the law for MH parks NOT owned by residents who DO own their own MHs there and pay lot rent. If ur friend RENTS a MH or is in a resident-owned park, this is not a problem. XOXO

Autumn said...

i'm so sorry i'm late! the last week's been a blur for me! hope your long weekend was supurb!

Richard, Shhh... said...

My Dear AUTUMN! Not to worry the least -- I am flattered you cared enough to be concerned about me! I apologize in advance for often not being able to come & visit all the lovely ladies I find very desirable here! You, in particular, Sexxy!