Ain't nobody seen this much of me in many a long year, but I've been losing significant corpulence AFTER this pic so I really don't mind the public display much (altho' it seems rather immodest considering my upbringing.) All in the interest of education and scientific enlightenment -- OK, FSU, where's that doctorate I had 95% completed before the ex- bailed on me "no-fault" and still was given my savings intended for the dissertation tuition? (Damned Florida divorce judges & lawyers have ruined the institution of marriage!)
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
HNT #5: When u ask them to use ur leg, they just MIGHT!
Ain't nobody seen this much of me in many a long year, but I've been losing significant corpulence AFTER this pic so I really don't mind the public display much (altho' it seems rather immodest considering my upbringing.) All in the interest of education and scientific enlightenment -- OK, FSU, where's that doctorate I had 95% completed before the ex- bailed on me "no-fault" and still was given my savings intended for the dissertation tuition? (Damned Florida divorce judges & lawyers have ruined the institution of marriage!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Oh, that doesn't look fun at all! Happy speedy recovery and HNT!!
I am sure it will be worth it. Get well soon!
HHNT
Glad to see you up and about this week. And glad things are slowly healing. xox
Wishing you a speedy recovery!!!!
Thanks, Friends! Still, just a little bit better each day. A ways to go yet but pain is controlled with ibuprofen now, not opioids. And my home health nurse's Vietnam Vet husband was nice enough to go get my Silverado at the hospital and drive it home after 3 weeks there. Leg scars aren't as critical to healing as chest scar but they ache and itch more! GO figure.
Thanks for the update! Holler if you need anything!
(did you or do you) have to wear the surgical 'tights' over your leg? When the mother person had her (5 by-pass) surgery holy CRAP! It was insane. Good luck and (God?) bless.
Thanks, ~d! They didn't mention tights to me. Maybe cause I only had 2 bypasses and they only harvested one vein. The circulation in that leg is not the best now OR before the op.
Okay... you've been quiet for too long. Everything okay? xox
Snow, baby, didn't you know I'm in stealth mode? LOL Home health nurse & physical therapist appointments eat up 4 new hours a day for the last couple of weeks and will continue for a couple more, at least. Each day I get about 3% better as I see it. Very slow but sure. Doc said I could drive now but have only done it 3 times -- chest is still healing & I don't need a car accident just yet. This will go on for more weeks.
Thanks! I just needed an update! Sending healing hugs & kisses your way! xoxox
Post a Comment