[The pic has nothing to do with the article but I figure I owe HNT something half-nekkid. If I get lucky over Xmas, my fave girl will get to see my Good & Evil aspects. Happy Holidays!]Just a very quick update to let anyone who was concerned know that my older son has fully recovered from whatever happened (largely a mixup of medicines, it seems). He goes back to work next Monday fully recovered -- just consulting with the doc now to "fine-tune" his meds so he can wake up a little earlier and easier in the morning.
Thanks for any support and prayers you may have given. Keep a few prayers going for all of us, please, as the other son and I are also stressed by the situation's impact on our individual lives & the extra support we need to be able to give. My physical condition has suffered a little from irregular sleep and having my own physicians in a town 250 miles to the south. Even the "walk-in" clinic wasn't much help past giving me antibiotics for an immune-system-inspired cold and serious cough affecting my breathing. I'll be here 3.5 weeks each month for awhile as son needs a little help organizing finances & straightening up his house since his bro' is in college and cannot help in this humongous task (until graduation next June.)
[FYI, I'm sure a lot of the disorganization in this former house of their mother has come about in the aftermath of the return of her breast cancer to which she finally succumbed awhile back. Disorganization that is probably a symptom of consequent depression in our sons who had moved in to help her pay the rent. If you hadn't noticed, I think the poor USA economy has forced many families to band closer together in mutual-support households.]
In any case, we wish HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE WHO READS THESE WORDS!!!
Thanks for any support and prayers you may have given. Keep a few prayers going for all of us, please, as the other son and I are also stressed by the situation's impact on our individual lives & the extra support we need to be able to give. My physical condition has suffered a little from irregular sleep and having my own physicians in a town 250 miles to the south. Even the "walk-in" clinic wasn't much help past giving me antibiotics for an immune-system-inspired cold and serious cough affecting my breathing. I'll be here 3.5 weeks each month for awhile as son needs a little help organizing finances & straightening up his house since his bro' is in college and cannot help in this humongous task (until graduation next June.)
[FYI, I'm sure a lot of the disorganization in this former house of their mother has come about in the aftermath of the return of her breast cancer to which she finally succumbed awhile back. Disorganization that is probably a symptom of consequent depression in our sons who had moved in to help her pay the rent. If you hadn't noticed, I think the poor USA economy has forced many families to band closer together in mutual-support households.]
In any case, we wish HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE WHO READS THESE WORDS!!!

10 comments:
love your legs :)
I am really glad your son is doing better. Will continue to pray and send good thoughts your way
xo
Shibi
SHIBI, thanks for your feedback, comments & prayers! I'm surprised u like my legs, but glad of it. Only other comment I ever got was at the AF Academy Prep School from a football linesman when my legs were more muscular and toned. Dadgum scar there now where cardiac surgeon got a big vein to bypass a clogged coronary artery.
XOXO
Sounds like tough times. It IS good to read that you are all supporting each other. Hang in there!
And happy holidays ;)
ELLE Baby, Thanks for your empathy & good wishes! It IS tough times & made a little tougher since it's been 12 years since we 3 guys lived together last. Different rules in different houses but we ARE communicating and clarifying misunderstandings/differences. We know that each of us HAS committed to staying open and supportive and tolerant of our own ruffled feathers.
Son 1 will go back to work on Monday next. Son 2 will be in fulltime studies thru June 2011. I will have to return to the Tampa Bay area each month to catch up on mail/bills for a week at a time. We need your prayers that we can figure out what to do all throughout the next year to make it all flow smoothly and work!
Thanks, HHNT, and Happy Holidays
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Happy belated HNT
DAFT LASSIE, I've been reading you in secret & checking your lovely cleavage which certain seems ample! Feel free to send me some expositions of it & send request if you want reciprocation.
I'm still in Tallahassee looking after #1 Son and getting into the Xmas spirit without any female friendship except my online gf's & fantasy gf's -- you are in the larger group, OK? HHNT XOXOX
Nice legs there cowboy :)
xo
Stealth
HHNT
Oh, STEALTH! Keep looking & u may notice my legs noticeably harder as I look at ur er-HOT-ic avatar pic! Or you can check OHNT & si what u can si! XOXOX
Nice to hear from you again, Sweet Aries -- Sagittarius' arrow throbs for you, u kno! (Must be the Xmas season or something.) ;)
Prayers and blessings your way!
Love the ink! xoxoxo
ANNIE: Thanks so much for your blessings & prayers from the sexiest angel this side of Heaven!
I LOVE ur kisses: xoxoxo
Post a Comment