Visit the Great Liberator, Os!

HNT_1 For advanced HNTers: the-otherhnt

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

HNT #53: The collection grows (& that's not ALL)!

Amorous Rocker, look what I have to show you here!!! I am still fixing up this wall-art-sculpture but she swore me to secrecy over whose shorts I got into. She must have liked how I did it tho, cuz u'll notice there's a red bra now inside the top!!! Ooo-la-la! Yet, things are not always as they seem...

For HNT tanning bed enthusiasts, I present Cock-in-a-Sock (almost sounds like "fast food," eh?:

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol that picture of you in the tanning bed is really good. It looks so awesome.

Richard, Shhh... said...

MORNING GLORY--Thanks for ur sweet words. Ever warmed up fast food in a tanning bed? Could be a reciprocal first for BOTH of us! HHNT!

Emma B. said...

"Cock-in-a-sock" sounds like fast food that I'd enjoy! ;->

T - Another Geek Girl said...

You look good in blue.
And a sock ;)

The shrine is impressive.
And her bra too?
Yeah.
She liked the way u do it!

Ashly Star said...

Cock-in-a-sock does sound fast food like, lol. Or something you go pick up at the gas station convenience store.

And look at you with those shorts! Lol. =D

Richard, Shhh... said...

Oh, WIFEGONEBAD--In UR case, I'm SURE "Bad" means "Good!" Now, get up ON it! ;-)

Richard, Shhh... said...

T--Thanks, Baby, I like things with "blue" in them. You, for instance? ;-) I'm still kinda shy you know; thus, the sock! Thanks for the feedback on the bra, too!

AMOROUS--You can pick me up for UR convenience anytime U want! ;-) BTW, I'm already keeping her pantyhose on my BEDROOM wall! (And THAT'S the TRUTH.)

Dangerous Lilly said...

wait a what???

i need more info on this cock sock thing...

Richard, Shhh... said...

Ok, LILLY, u asked 4it!

In Days of Old
When knights were bold
But condoms weren't invented,
They tied a sock
Around their cock
And babies were prevented!
;-)
(FYI, I have a vasectomy & the sock is just for "show." So, show ME something!) HHNT!