CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LAST OUT AGAIN: ----> http://tampabay.rays.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=tb
Oh Ye of little Faith! Wait to believe til the 7th game of the American League Championship Series playoffs but, Boston, you had a run in your red pussy stockings - LOL It was the wrong KIND of run tho' -- Sunday night you needed BASEBALL runs and you didn't do it! I know... the blue cowbells musta thrown you off! So sorry...
SAY HEY, RAYS! Thanks to you, I now have a date for a World Series game with the Wing House bartender from the new WH 2009 Calendar known as Miss May! I certainly hope she MAY! (Don't tell her I said that -- it was a cheap joke, but I couldn't resist playing with the words.) She is gorgeous, tan, sexy, and still uses a "special" I.D. at sports bars in the area! Oh yes, she has 2 very small, feminine tats and piercings! And, if I get a special kiss, I'm gonna tattoo her initial on my WH Memorial Bicep! Stay tuned... Now, back to housecleaning!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good luck with that...
*giggles* Enjoy that date ..... and that housecleaning stuff too ;)
*smiles*
Thanks, JENNYBEAN & SEXYSMILES, but already plans changed. Even $700 tix had to be won in a limited lottery & were not available! Miss May now will work every night of the Series cuz sports bar tips are best during such a big event (like Tampa Bay has never SEEN before!) But I now have a raincheck for a "regular date" (which might even be BETTER!) Heheheh...
Post a Comment