This may not be the most flattering pose because the wind blew my hair back in front. It IS starting to thin there cuz of my testosterone shots to combat the chronic stress my body's dealt with. I had read earlier that testosterone makes a man's hair thin out contrary to the typical American presumption. I think that WOMEN, as a group, find crown hair on men attractive & sexy!
Surprise, ladies -- the bald guy might just be the sexiest cuz he's probably highest in testosterone! I KNOW a few women are terribly turned on by smooth tops, so maybe they know the sexy secret. Let me know if you find my head-on pose here unflattering and I'll consider that in the future. I chose this pic cuz it shows all 3 tats I have on the same arm -- my "tattoo arm!" Plan IS to stay with that arm only. Next tats will be my 2 flying medals just below the class crest.
Now let me flash back to my 2nd tat which has become an ongoing project as I purrfect it with more favorite
girls' initials! You will have seen a hint of it in the pic above -- on the underside of my tattoo arm. It's there because it contains representations of things and people I treasure and which are close to my heart (get it?) Of course, it started with wings and every REAL flier has to have at LEAST one set of wings handy! I don't get to wear my AF wings now except on Veterans Day so I even sleep with these! I just realized the fantasy that might represent since these wings are an adaptation of the logo of the WingHouse wings. [Where I've found my favorite girls lately!] The center has my December birthday's Sagittarius symbol in a stylization that I term my "Sagi- phallius."
girls' initials! You will have seen a hint of it in the pic above -- on the underside of my tattoo arm. It's there because it contains representations of things and people I treasure and which are close to my heart (get it?) Of course, it started with wings and every REAL flier has to have at LEAST one set of wings handy! I don't get to wear my AF wings now except on Veterans Day so I even sleep with these! I just realized the fantasy that might represent since these wings are an adaptation of the logo of the WingHouse wings. [Where I've found my favorite girls lately!] The center has my December birthday's Sagittarius symbol in a stylization that I term my "Sagi- phallius." 
Mike, owner-artist of Agony Arts, came up with the way to represent "the wind beneath my wings" by cutting bloodlines first where there was to be blue wind rushing over and under the wings. Those non-inked lines marked the spots for him to stencil the initials of my favorite bartenders for a different color ink (WingHouse has only female bartenders!) Later pics show the blue for the wind placed on & next to the bloodlines.
This "WingHouse regular" tattoo has become a work in progress and continues to evolve. I should have left all the pink in the center but it seemed too much at the time, and I had Mike darken it to red which has faded some since. The Sagiphallius needs more contrast now & I'll probably have it changed to a black outline of the same shape. I plan to add an "A" at the bottom center soon for another favorite bartender (daytime shift, this time)! Luckily, all the bartenders working that day have A-names so I can get some mileage out of an "A" there! And, FINALLY, I got a copy of B's little tat & will copy her Queen's crown exactly to fit above the center of my wings sort of like a pair of British RAF flight wings with the British crown over the center.
"Off we go... Into the wild blue yonder! Climbing high -- into the sun!"
(On my new moto, of course!)


4 comments:
You sure cherish your tattoo!
You and Tats are looking good - You know I forgot - I will remember this evening - to send you the photos of mine - but sadly they are not anywhere in the "oooooh la la" areas - no great thrills :) Happy HNT!!!!!
I love the shots of the progress. :)
Happy HNT!
Sorry I have to be away today getting bad boyz to put some color on my bird! I read everything ASAP but may not be able to reply til Sunday. But special thanks to the ladies who check me out & leave me a reminder that I have gorgeous visitors who might like ME almost as much as I LOVE them & their beauty!
MAEVE - I especially cherish the people and ideas the tattoos represent. Stay in touch, DollBaby & I may have to add an "M" somewhere~ ;-) HHNT, XOXOO
BABY - Thank u, Dear & I'm dying to C urs too (tats, that is). U r thrilling enuf w/ ur VanGogh welts all over! But if u want one in Ooo-la-la-land (NETHER-lands), I'm getting some ideas. ;-) HHNT, XOXOO
MS INC - Glad it worked 4U2, Gorgeous! I'll keep posting shots if u'll keep taking sips. My eyes could drink U in all day (& night)!
HHNT, OXOXO
Post a Comment