This is your Bad-Ass Daddy-O, little girl!If you've been looking for a bad boy, I'm the best one you could ever find cuz I'm REALLY a GOOD boy who LOOKS like a bad boy! That's the trick to getting one worth staying with -- satisfy your urges with the looks & the sex, but examine underneath (first) if he's worth a damn and not gonna screw you ungodly in the emotional realm! Let me just recommend a book I've given to the Platonic Love of my Life (she's going to college and is in her 20's - my preferred GF age, lately)- "ADDICKTED: Kicking Your Bad Boy Habit! " by Kristina Grish. Now, back to MY Bad Boy habit!
The tat's redness throughout is cuz the pic was taken immediately after 4 hours of cutting into my arm with a needle and black/grey ink. That happens with every tat since the blood rushes to help the skin repair and heal itself. In a couple of weeks, when it has healed enough to cut into it again with some color infusions, the red will be completely gone and the nice grey-work of Rob, my new tattooist, will show up even better.This design is mostly my US Air Force Academy class crest &, if I hadn't failed 2 courses with 25 semester hours and a 2.09 Cum. GPA, I would have graduated with them a couple of years later. My classmates have certainly welcomed me back & invited me to reunions regularly. I am grateful but I think they also realize that, if anything, the AF Academy is the one place a cadet/student can work TOO hard for his own good, lose sufficient sleep, and flunk out with absolutely NO partying!!!
I went back 13 years later with 2 Master's Degrees as a member of the Faculty for 4 years so I got a few more insights about the Academy. [The cadets loved me as their professor and counselor. I loved them & my 2nd chance! And I love those memories!]
Well, I'll post my other tats next time but it's summer in sunny Florida -- I gotta show you some bikes. Here's a beautiful Harley sidecar set that I'd LOVE to have. Because of my military background, I'm attached to getting a Ural -- modern version of a WW II sidecar the Russians used with a machine-gunner to fight the Nazi's. I'm ordering as soon as an inheritance check comes in! (For REAL!)

But, bikers love gorgeous girls too -- one who can ride a bike is hott in a special way especially if she has tats (think about it.) That's her uncle and his Hayabusa! Old Guys Rule!

Oh, yeah! Tats, bikes, and bikers -- all rolled nicely into 1!
(Not dressed safely this way, but certainly MORE TO SEE!)

10 comments:
nice tats~~~and i have my hnt up
Hey, Doll ~~ Thanks! U came early tonight & surprised me! I'm gonna go peek at u now! HHNT!
what is greast sat nite fever? i haven't heard of that before~~and i am glad you like my moldavite
Love the tat! You'll be getting a glimpse of mine in the coming weeks! But, you're right... good boys disguised as bad boys ROCK!!!
Very nice tat!! I'm in planning mode right now for my first one. I can't wait!!!
I've got a HNT pic up if you're bored like that :)
CHARLENE - "Show me more!" was my poor reference to Travolta's song in the movie, "Grease". I knew I was stretching it -- sometimes have to!
MME X - I'd LOVE to C ur tats, Babe! U KNOW I'm a GOOD guy, right? ;-)>
M - Thanks & I LOVE ur playful pic 2day! (I checked but couldn't get ur "Comment" to work.) Can't wait to see ur tats but I kept ur turn-on HNT pic to play with later... M is right in the middle of "Mmmmmmm..." And I'm SO glad u got right down to it (and shared), Beautiful!
Hey there Handsome!!! Great photos - great post - ahhh something about them bad boys!!! Hard to resist, that's for sure ;) Have a Happy HNT xoxo!!!
Hey, Baby, glad u came here today! ;-) I have a feeling you go for the BAD Bad Boys--Kristina Grish was a BBA (Bad Boy Addickt) until she finally figured it out and wrote a VERY entertaining & readable book. Convincing advice to avoid being burned by a BAD Bad Boy, repeatedly, as a compulsion. OR just hang w/ ME! :) X's & O's & Happy Half-Nekkid Everything 2U!
I'm digging the tat--and I'm rather fickle about them. Happy HNT!
Hope you are enjoying your tattoo!
And you post made me realise that I think I've never been on a motorcycle!
Post a Comment