Visit the Great Liberator, Os!

HNT_1 For advanced HNTers: the-otherhnt

Monday, July 14, 2008

HNT #26: Summer Is For Bikers!






















Now, looking thru the 'puta for a pic to post,
I found one there of a 3-year old ghost.
It belonged to me B4 I moved to the Coast!

It told me that the dreamz alive,
I must cut the shit & stop the jive!
Get me a bike, be free, & RIDE!

Granted, I was fat & still unscarred.
I hadn't yet met the girls at the bar
of WingHouse or gotten my hard (feeling for them)!

Well, now it's time to forget the past
And buy a bike that'll go real fast
So I can show my tats and get some ass!

[Send Half-Nekkid pics in eMail to apply as a Bad Girl Close to Me!]








6 comments:

Baby said...

I actually like the very last photo with you smiling! Now, if a bike and tats are gonna get you some "tush" - lol - where's the photo of tats? Happy HNT!!!!!! :)

Baby said...

Can I rephrase that???? I meant to say I like the very last photo of you the best - and I would think with that smile you shouldn't have any problem with getting some "tush"....

Richard, Shhh... said...

O Baby, Baby, Baby... U r so encouraging, I feel something rising.... it's my Confidence! Thanks! I gotta run right now but I'll back for U later! HHNT!
[PS: New Tat#3 tomorrow -- U'll see it first, Baby!]

Gram Cracker said...

Not sure who's better looking you or the bike.Just joking its YOU.
Hope you got lots of requests for your bad girl.HHNT

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Summer is indeed for bikers. I love seeing someone do something they truly enjoy--it just shines in your demeanor here. Happy HNT.

Richard, Shhh... said...

PS TO BABY: Tried to send my new tat pic but my 'puta wudn't read ur eMail address in the link. Need u2 send it 2 ME - If u will, I'll send u 1st new tat pic when color is added.

ANNA LOUISE: I LOVED ur Sat article on cocksucking development! Wish u'd been MY gf! My ex- should enroll in ur remedial course; when SHE sucked, it wasn't a compliment. Still need a Bad Girl pic 2 post -- Y not U, Sexy? HHNT!

MS INC: Happy HNT to U2, Doll! I think I could truly enjoy doing YOU! I'd shine THEN! LOL In the meantime, I truly enjoy peeking at u THIS way! It IS a turn-on! But u2 cud send a Good/Bad Girl pic to post! Just think of it as another form of infidelity 2 be seduced by....oxoxo...