You can't see the big piece missing due to my lying ex- and her cheating lawyer! They're really the BIGGEST ASSES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Occasional blog postings. Honest expression of my perceptions and thoughts and feelings. You might not agree, but I think my views are logical, common-sense solutions I have found in spite of the modern fucked-up world & its perceptions & "values!"
3 comments:
*points to where the hip and torso meet* That, right there. Yes. That.
That is my favorite spot on a guy. :)
Happy HNT!
PINCH and wink.
HHNT.
Thank you so much for visiting me, Beautiful Ladies!
Ms Inconpicuous, you can have that spot anytime you want it... and a few more for free, too!
And Evening, even tho I'm not into pain, I liked your Pinch--I trust it was mutually satisfying? *winking back & blowing kiss*
BTW, would u re-add me to ur blog's access please so I can pinch you back?
Post a Comment