Visit the Great Liberator, Os!

HNT_1 For advanced HNTers: the-otherhnt

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

HNT #12 - WOMEN look better on my site!

Better than I do, anyway! LOL

Bit of a rush this week & my favorite women are not near enough to handle! Ya gotta take whacha can get, Folks.

Unless you are REALLY particular about one special person. I, as a matter of fact, AM (& always HAVE been.... Preferring Quality to Quantity... Preferring Class instead of Trash... Preferring Love with Sex over "just sex!") And I've been in Misuri every time SHE has. ;-)

But, you can't always have what U WANT! & HNT is a weekly spread. (IF she ever checks in here, SHE'll know who I mean! Maybe she'll comment instead of being so damned.... Shhh, now... secretive.)
Meantime, the rest of the crowd should enjoy -- HHNT!

3 comments:

LushlyMe said...

somehow I don't think that applies to me... sigh. HHNT

Anonymous said...

Yeah me neither! *cry* Thanks for your comment Richard! It's always nice to be validated by the opposite sex. ;) Hope your days is amazing as you deserve!

Richard, Shhh... said...

Thanks, Ladies, for sharing some love with me here. I forgot to mention THAT category: LOVE w/o sex! It was certainly good for me & I hope 4U2! xoxo Many future HHNTs! (I'll be checking in with u.)