Time is tight like so many valuable things -- I've not been posting here so I could use the time to post on The Other HNT since August. If you've seen The Other HNT since then, you've seen a couple of more revealing pics of me. For that matter, why not tell us here if YOU'VE posted something more daring on T.O.H.N.T.? (Blog-names optional here -- I'm just curious how many different friends & blog visitors of mine I'm seeing there and don't even know it's them!)
Happy Half-Nekkid Hannukah
& Merry Half-Nekkid Christmas!
I send you Joyous Half-Nekkid Greetings
of holiday bells & bushes!
Now, Shhh... Santa's getting ready to come....
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm glad you're posting to the Other one, but I miss you here, too! I've posted to the Other in the past... I was a semi-regular over the summer.
Happy Holidays! xox
Hi, Snow! I'll work on it but it's harder to come up with a creative skin & body shot than it is a creative cock & balls shot. Thanks for letting us know to review our summer images! Oh boy, oh boy!
Mistletoe Kisses -- just put the green near where you want my tongue! oXo
I'm over there pretty often ;)
Post a Comment